OOC: This journal is secret and its content and information obtained here may not be used in IC rp purposes.
- if you mean that you have read Qill's journal send me a tell before using any of the information given here.

You need to have the books ICly (GHI made) for it to be possible for you to read them...


søndag den 17. marts 2019

Book VII - Page 47


Arathriel got himself dragged into some other hunters mess, humans two of them rather crass had asked for some form of aid only to dismiss it by running off and hiding behind a wall. An odd start to my day for sure.

He started to question however, so we took a walk unable to show him aspects of what I do, my magics after all where not seen kindly upon. The forest seemed the best place, so he flew us there. Where I changed clothing, his reaction was like all the others, stumbling stutters and stiff responses. Its not even amusing anymore how easily they fall pray to the smallest sight of flesh.

Our talk was sadly cut short, he was summoned away to a distressed kinsmen and I myself to the camp, mildly frustrating considering my curiosity had been perked but not sated. My reason for going to camp became all to clear, Deal had been waiting to advance his research and I had been postponing on account of Shan're being away.

I could not keep him waiting any longer that seemed unfair though I could not go alone, Eli would blow a fuse. Good thing Til was near by, on his word he swore he would not inform of the details of the project to Eli. Soon he would break that, and some trust I held for him would fade, but such I would not let on, not yet.

Moonbrook again, that glass box was getting ever more uncomfortable etch time I lay in it. We three spoke of the ring, for a short time, I still felt wary of letting go of the safety net, yet what this might do to my unborn s was unknown and such pushed things forward far faster than what I was ready for.

Erinyea was let out, I only heard and saw so much, but a sudden pleased shudder showing someone had fed her some unfortunate soul. Once back at camp, Eli was clearly mistrusting of the situation though he knew of it, in some form. He stormed off in a rage.

My frustration over this crumbled upon seeing Jil! My long lost dearest sister, I couldn't believe it until she was in my arms. I was so exstatic! We spoke for a short time before a Kaldorei girl was dropped off at camp, the one with an odd shadowy taint against her soul. At first the ship may have been the best place, yet home would be better, Eli did not approve to the ship as normal.

Deal came back to camp, along side Eli who had clear intent on ending his life, yet could not as he was a mere mirror image. He demanded an artifact back Eli had stolen, even with this being Thil's fault the blame was on me idle threats of loss of life, life I cared not for but the hassle would be an inconvenience. Trying to convince Eli to return it should take little.

After all this I finally went to find Eli, brooding under a tree. Makes me wish we were back on Argus life though hard was simple, easy and passionate. Just us, he missed such. His rage grew as we spoke of Deal and the deal made between us. He wanted to change it, he had the means to - the artifact.









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar