OOC: This journal is secret and its content and information obtained here may not be used in IC rp purposes.
- if you mean that you have read Qill's journal send me a tell before using any of the information given here.

You need to have the books ICly (GHI made) for it to be possible for you to read them...


søndag den 17. marts 2019

Book VII - Page 53

The Court went on a mission tonight, I was unable to attend though now I wish I had for if I had maybe Rey would not have fallen to her fate and Shan're may not have met such grim wounding and Eli would not be cold and distant. I should of gone..

She must of used far to much shadow for her body to handle, I warned her of this at least I know where she will end up but getting there is going to be difficult. I will bring her back, I must for Eli and myself, I have grown ever so fond of her. I will not leave her to this fate.

I will find her. I must.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar