OOC: This journal is secret and its content and information obtained here may not be used in IC rp purposes.
- if you mean that you have read Qill's journal send me a tell before using any of the information given here.

You need to have the books ICly (GHI made) for it to be possible for you to read them...


søndag den 17. marts 2019

Book VII - Page 55

Found Shan're in the Graveyard this evening, I was so happy to see him after so long at the same time hurt he believed what had happened was true. He should- I thought he new me better being as close to me as he was. I admitted he was like a brother, but his cold tone proved more time would be needed.

He needed something however, his body was dying, of course it was he needed my blood, my powers. Of course I was going to give such, I was not going to let him die. He needed me on the one day I had something arranged, I need to find a way to get to him. He does not have the time to spare anymore.

We spoke of the children, we were worried that someone would try harm them to get to Eli. Trying to keep it hidden is becoming -very- difficult along side other signs showing that betray me. Bah, he tried to tell me not to come to the ritual thinking me fragile because of it and that Eli owned me. He should know better. Though I understand his worry, Eli would likely try hurt him if I did gain any wounds.

We spoke of Rey, how her condition hasn't been the same since that day she healed him and vanished. She needs to stabilize, I am struggling to find a way with everything that is happening.

We spoke a bit more regarding Lilith and the book with Lady Deaths teachings within it could aid him in controlling the void without going completely insane. The conversation turned once more Argus was brang up, worries on how the Watchers might take actions against the Hunters once more. Though I feel it will not happen. Not unless they desire war.

We left one another again on a higher note than how it began. I am grateful we got to speak, I have missed him terribly. I just hope I can fix what I broke.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar