OOC: This journal is secret and its content and information obtained here may not be used in IC rp purposes.
- if you mean that you have read Qill's journal send me a tell before using any of the information given here.

You need to have the books ICly (GHI made) for it to be possible for you to read them...


søndag den 17. marts 2019

Book VII - Page 51

Eli seemed in a lovely mood tonight, such was a nice change. Nothing had boiled his blood or caused him to become frustrated, it warms my heart to see him this way, the softness, the charm.

We started to speak of the order, with Kaaellus stepping down we needed a replacement and he thought myself and Shan're might both be good choices and any other who wished to aid.

Still in need of fixing the runes, Shan're's tampering did a number on the system. I need to get his word he will not do such again before offering him a new one and setting up the system a second time.

Ferow came to camp with a verdict on the alliance talks. Regretfully it was not the answer I wished to hear, declining and then heading back to Ashenvale. I offered my aid if ever he needed it as always.

After such I managed to catch Shan for our little talk regarding the runes. He promised not to tamper again, and I wanted to teach him how to make the runes and how to shut them down if needed. Though to do such he needed to be more connected.

A test of trust and will, as I needed his blood in my veins. For this he had to stab himself in the heart, and then myself - never have been good with stabbing myself. I feel this act brang us a little closer, though I had forgotten the feeling of bliss his blood and the seething pain granted.

I had to take a moment to gather my thoughts to keep her contained also, I can feel her smirking. I had to keep my distance from him for a couple hours at least, but it was done now. But this feeling was not passing, I needed Eli and there he was.

I pounced upon him, wishing nothing more than to feel him against me he did allow it my mind cleared but the desire never faded. He was pulled away again I will have to get him on the ship, I can't keep this pent up.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar