OOC: This journal is secret and its content and information obtained here may not be used in IC rp purposes.
- if you mean that you have read Qill's journal send me a tell before using any of the information given here.

You need to have the books ICly (GHI made) for it to be possible for you to read them...


søndag den 17. marts 2019

Book VII - Page 48

Late again! Thankfully they had not left yet. Shan're had located the Grimoire in record time, never disappoints in divination amazes me still how swiftly he can find objects. Sadly this one seemed to be in the grips of a void being by the name of Kraltin who had hidden away in the lush and beautiful lands of Pandaria.

It seemed critical Shan're not be taken captive, though the reason not told how he though I would let anyone take him was beyond me. Frustratingly enough I could not join them at first, someone was missing and I had wait for them to arrive. Lwyllia a new members of the Court. We set of meeting with the others in a dusty trap riddled place.

Kraltins challenges seemed easy at first, suppress the magics in the room or be lost to his traps. I could suppress such with ease, yet keeping my own looming darkness from taking control was the more dire situation near the end.

He spoke once more, less taunting more a riddle and far more concerning than the last 'challenge' set. "Be what you are ment to be and you may cross unharmed." What was I? Demon, elf, beast. Thankfully Shan're protected me with his magics so I could pass without need of playing this creatures mind games.

The next room held a cold chill, unnatural magical that only grew harsher. It was odd feeling the cold again only she could bring on such discomfort. Ha, Kraltin tried to take us all as fools, offering desires to all those present, the price. Shan're. He did not predict our loyalty, and lost the game.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar