OOC: This journal is secret and its content and information obtained here may not be used in IC rp purposes.
- if you mean that you have read Qill's journal send me a tell before using any of the information given here.

You need to have the books ICly (GHI made) for it to be possible for you to read them...


søndag den 17. marts 2019

Book VII - Page 49

Duskwood seemed ever so empty tonight, peaceful for a change. Eli, Kas and Shan did a patrol with me before heading back to the camp. I was in a devilish mood and teased Kas with my fanged grins.
We went for a lovely princess tea party, everyone had to dress up we women in trouser outfits and in dresses the men! Oh they looked so dashing and far to comfortable! I had to hold in my laughter more than once.

We settled on a small island on the border of Stranglethorn where a camp fire, pillows and food had been set up, tea was boiling and the chatter began.

Arathriel seemed to be acting odd, wandering off else where for a while. Upon asking if he is doing alright, he stated his condition was getting worse. I told him to fight or indulge either one I would support him.

Sadly the rain came putting a pause on the tea party for a short time, but instead of sulking like many of them where I dragged the boys into the water with some effort. Their such a bore at times! It was relaxing still but no fun, even as I tried to start a water fight all they did was whine about there hair..  of all things.

We headed back to camp afterward, it was a shame it couldn't last longer. Arathriel finally admitted that Shan and him were friends, that brang a smile to my lips knowing they had bonded in some way.
We spoke of Farrow, Shan thought it best he leave him on account of placing him in danger both physically and mentally. I offered him teachings, how to sway the mind of others with words and scent alone. He seemed interested.

We arrived again in Duskwood, where an Ebon was making empty threats towards a few of the court, though they did dare to attack how I wished to rip them apart arrogant fools! All over a demon and talk of necromancy.

After the guard had come forth and the demon had fled we headed back to the City, back to camp. The runes had been shut down and tampered with by whom unknown but it is ever so annoying having to fix them -again-

Shan then called for aid, he was in dire need of aid it seems, we found him in a barn blooded and badly wounded. We dragged him back to camp, I healed him swiftly though that shoulder would likely not work properly again for a while. What the hell did he get himself into this time!?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar